Magic of Social Media Marketing:
Social Media Marketing (SMM) is a form of Digital marketing that involves creating and sharing content on social media networks like facebook, Twitter, linkdIn etc. in order to achieve marketing and branding goals. SMM tactics includes activities like posting text and image videos, updates and other content that drives audience engagement.
Social media marketing is a powerful way for businesses of all sizes to reach potential and current clients. If you are not using Social Media for Marketing to channel traffic back to your site or blog, then you are clearly losing a lot of high converting traffic.
Any business that wants to get noticed and be taken seriously needs to take advantage of every online opportunity available to them. In today’s Internet-driven world, your customers are already interacting with brands through social media and if you’re not interacting directly to your audience through social platforms like Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest etc you’re clearly losing a lot of high converting traffic.
The reason why every business should embark on Facebook, twitter, LinkedIn etc. is because marketing has changed in profound ways. Whether we accept it or not, Marketing is drifting towards Inbound Marketing techniques, where using the methods of Social Media for Marketing is an important element.
Best Social Media Marketing Tips
Here are a few social media marketing tips to build a large group of followers on social media to kick off your social media campaigns.
- Focus on 1 or 2 platform: It’s best to focus on one or two best social platforms for your company. Once you’ve selected them, spend some time developing guidelines for the tone and style of your posts.
- Add tutorials and videos: A short tutorial video can be all it takes to encourage your followers to jump to a designated landing page to find out more information. Remember that the text accompanying your video should be strong with a call to action. Make sure you post regularly and offer truly valuable information that your ideal customers will find helpful and interesting. The content that you share on your social networks can include social media images, videos, infographics, how-to guides and more.
- Invite your satisfied software users to add Reviews: Facebook business pages allow other users to leave reviews. While the lack of control you have over them may be intimidating, you can boost your rating by simply asking happy customers to rate your business.
- Engage with your followers: Have you been ignoring your followers? It’s time to open the door for a back-and-forth conversation. The next time someone comments on one of your posts or leaves a review, thank them in the comments section. This only takes seconds to do, but can go a long way in showing that person that you genuinely appreciate their feedback.
- Get involved with trending topics: Remember when the Ice Bucket Challenge was everywhere on social media? Although the majority of the videos came from individuals, smart businesses (like WebFX) jumped on the trend as well. If there’s a fun buzz building in the social media world (and it fits your company’s image), go ahead and get involved!
- Learn from your mistakes and move on: Every company has made mistakes in social media marketing. It’s how you recover from those mistakes that make all the difference. For instance, if you wrote a politically-charged tweet that got you into hot water, remember that unless politics are part of your business, it’s best to keep them off social media. Your business page should be treated as completely separate from a personal page.
To know more about Social Media Marketing visit https://bit.ly/2XAZ3ny